Raksha Bandhan Muhurat, Date & Shubh Timings:
Date: 15th August 2019 – Thursday
Rakhi Tying 2019 Ceremony Shubh Muhurat: 05:49 to 17:58 IST
Aparahan Time during Raksha Bandhan: 13:43 to 16:20 IST
Pradosh Time during Raksha Bandhan 2019 Celebration: 18:29 to 18:55 IST
Start of Purnima Tithi: 14th August 2019 at 15:45 IST
End of Purnima Tithi: 15th August 2019 at 17:58 IST
Raksha Bandhan Details and Definition:
Raksha Bandhan is an Indian celebration that praises the affection and obligation in the middle of siblings and sisters; the celebration is likewise prominently used to commend any sibling sister like adoring defensive relationship in the middle of men and ladies who are relatives or naturally disconnected. It is called Rakhi Purnima, or essentially Rakhi, in numerous parts of India. The celebration is seen by Hindus, Jains, and numerous Sikhs and Muslims. Raksha Bandhan is fundamentally seen in India, Mauritius and parts of Nepal. It is likewise celebrated by Hindus and Sikhs in parts of Pakistan, and by some individuals of Indian cause around the globe.
Raksha Bandhan is an old celebration, and has numerous myths and notable legends interfaced to it. Case in point, the Rajput rulers rehearsed the custom of sending rakhi strings to neighboring rulers as token of fraternity. On Raksha Bandhan, sisters tie a rakhi (holy string) on her brother’s wrist. This symbolizes the sister’s adoration and requests to God for her brother’s prosperity, and the brother’s long lasting pledge to secure her. The celebration falls on the full moon day (Shravan Poornima) of the Shravan month of the Hindu lunisolar logbook.
Once the Rakhi has been tied, the sister says a supplication to God for the prosperity – great wellbeing, flourishing and joy – for her sibling. This custom now and again includes an aarti, where a tray with lighted light or candle is customarily turned around the sibling’s face, alongside the petition to God and well wishes.
Raksha Bandhan Dates for the Next Five Years:
1) 3th August 2020 – Monday
2) 22nd August 2021 – Sunday
3) 11th August 2022 – Thursday
4) 30th August 2023 – Wednesday
5) 19th August 2024 – Monday
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages, Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Whatsapp Messages:
1) Dear Bhaiya you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakhi.
2) Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019.
3) This auspicious thread I tie around your wrist today is just not a silken thread, it symbolises the strong and everlasting bond of love and friendship we share. Happy Rakhi, dear brother!
4) Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector.
5) You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother.
Happy Rakshabandhan 2019.
6) This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness, its a thread that binds, our life and our hearts. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sister!
7) Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world. Happy Rakshabandhan 2019!
8) Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
9) I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you.
Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
10) On this special day, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
11) This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call ‘didi’. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019!
12) Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
13) Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019!
14) You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
15) Even though brothers and sisters may fight like cats and dogs but they are the best of friends and always stand by each other in times of need. Wishing all the brothers and sisters a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
16) Dear brother, wishing you lots of prosperity, love and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
17) On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Rakhi!
18) Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
19) This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
20) Brother, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
21) Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
22) Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
23) Friends are the siblings God never gave us. So, thank you for being the sibling I never had. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
24) याद है हमें हमारा वो बचपन वो लड़ना, वो झगड़ना और वो मना लेना
यही होता है भाई बहन का प्यार, और इसी प्यार को बढ़ाने आ रहा है
रक्षा बन्धन का त्योहार
Happy Raksha Bandhan
25) चंदन का टीका औ रेशम का धागा,
सावन की सुगंध औ बारिश की फुहार,
भाई की उम्मीद और बहन का प्यार,
मुबारक हो रक्षाबंधन का त्यौहार।।